Friday, April 8, 2011

The air is contagious, and my English is getting worst .

True, true and true.
My English is getting worst and worst, day by day.
Lack of communication, maybe?
Sudah tentu, percakapan saya di rumah menggunakan bahasa ibunda iaitu Bahasa Melayu.
But I did try to improve and sharpen it.
By talking to myself, in English. Yes, I'm going insane. Kyaaaah.
My parents are sick. So do my younger sister.
Told you, the air IS contagious.
Ingat Jepun sahaja yang ada radiasi? Rumah aku pun ada laaaa.
I called it, FEVER RADIATION.
First, is Ayah. Then, it infected Mama. Now, Izza Nazeera is coughing non-stop.
No kidding. 
And here's what Mama told me before she went to bed ;

"Jiha, adik jangan demam tau. Nanti mama susah."

Yes, aku touching. Aku mana boleh Mama cakap cakap macam tu.
Sikit lagi nak leleh tadi. --''
No worries. My antibody is quite strong.
In a year, you can actually count how many times did I got sick.
None :) Err, tak jugak. Last year I have fever for almost two weeks.
But that was it. After that, none :D
Ehhhh, sakit telinga aku tak kira, okay.

Sebenarnya, dah demam sekejap petang tadi. 
Tapi cepat cepat pergi mandi. Lucky me. Alhamdulillah.
Pray that I won't get sick. Thank you.


p / s : I still hate you.

No comments: