Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Haha.

Bismillah.

Sorry for not updating. Haha. Gaya mcam ada je orang baca.
Okay, I don't know where the hell did my co-author go because she too, didn't update anything!
Hi, I'm a university student now. UiTM Puncak Alam, doing foundation in science.

Aku malas nak cerita apa benda aku buat sebab tersangat la jelas yang aku sedang belajar.

I'm still in the mood of culture shock (?) because I'm not used having boys around me, studying in the same lecture, tutorial class and so on.
Yes, I've been in an all-girl school since I was in Standard 1. Haha.
Saya tercakap b*** dekat kawan kelas saya yang berlainan jantina --''
Minta maaf, saya tak sengaja.

These two people are my classmates-slash-my-sengal-friend.

Nur Ainina Kamalludin

Farzana Tarmizi


Cantik kan Nina? Haha. Far pun cantik laaaa. 
I know they won't read this, that's why I dare to praise them publicly.

May Peace be Upon You.

No comments: