Friday, May 18, 2012

Tears flowing, fingers typing


Bismillah. Assalamualaikum :)

When you have so many to tell, so many problems to share, so many pains to endure, and there’s no one you can turn to, it really is troublesome. I used to have someone. That one person that I can casually be myself in front of. No matter how mischievous I am, always been there for me. The first one to notice when my expression changed. That one person that can tell I’m angry, sad just by the way I’m writing. The first one that ever hears me cries over a phone call. The person that always want to wipe my tears away but can’t. The one that can make me cry and laugh a minute later. That one person that I’ve always hurt and burdened.

One minus one is zero. And when I’ve lost that one person, I’ve got nothing.

I’m not saying that I don’t have any friend that care about me. I do. In fact, they always are. It’s just that sometimes, I don’t want to be a burden to them. I always think that if there’s anyone to be burdened, that has to be that one person.

And now I know I’m wrong.

What that person told me before is that, 

“HE’s watching us. Just tell HIM everything. Your happiness, sadness, life, just everything. HE knows what best for you.”

I hold on to that. I did as I was told. 

But it’s just sometimes, I want to hear someone to tell me,

“Sabar la. Ni semua dugaan. Everthing’s gonna be fine You’re strong.”

Like that one person used to.

You must be thinking that I’m not grateful right? You can think like that. Because I’ve never been grateful with what I have.

And I only realize that when HE took that one person away from me.
Dear little Scarrabo, The sky is blue,
Im sorry Yobo, I love you.

Dear God, take care of that one person for me. Thank you. 

May Peace be Upon You :)



No comments: